In order for us to do Home Inspections, it is first necessary for us to find our driveway.
We got 22 inches of snow over the weekend, and are now poised to get another foot on top of that. The local, state and federal governments have ground to a halt; roads are impassable, and everyone is urged to stay home.
Many of our clients with Home Inspection contingencies written into their contracts are asking for, and receiving, extensions on those contracts. If you are facing a contingency deadline, contact your agent and ask for an extension.
Safety is our main concern when scheduling inspections during weather emergencies. Therefore, we have postponed all inspections until next week.